| AsianSuite X2 works for Windows 2000 / XP / NT / Me / 98 /95 and includes AsianSuite 2000 with more fonts (8 high quality Unicode true type fonts per language) and more utility programs. The Chinese part supports new feature called auto Big 5 / GB to allow user read traditional Chinese web site or e-mail in simplified Chinese font or reverse. The Korean fonts support KSC code hangual characters as well as Unicode hangual characters. Another advantage of AsianSuite X2 is you can install any part of software from our server any time any where when your computer has Internet connection. We provide discount for AsianSuite 2000 / 97 users when upgrade to AsianSuite X2.
Chapter 1 Introduction
Welcome to use UnionWay software. You could visit us at
http://www.unionway.com 24 hours a day, 7
days a week to obtain the newest information about our products and services.
UnionWay AsianSuite is the first multi-lingual software to support Chinese,
Japanese and Korean (CJK) in their native code page or Unicode at same time for
Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT or Windows 3.x. Here are some premier features:
- Runs on any version of Windows 95/98/NT or Windows 3.x. Supports multiple
language simultaneously such as the Chinese system (Big5, GB and HZ Code), the
Japanese system (Shift-JIS, JIS and EUC Code), the Korean system (KSC code)
and Unicode System.
- Supports thousands of English applications including Microsoft Office,
Publisher and WinFaxPro.
- Fully supports Internet and E-mail system including Netscape Navigator and
Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Supports PageMaker, PhotoShop and CorelDraw 5?s Rotate, Fit Text to Path
and other similar functions to use CJK characters.
- Fast CJK text display mode.
- New Chinese input method engine supports ZhuYin, PinYin, English-Chinese,
CangJie, Cantonese, Simple-Stroke, Internal Code, Symbol and user defined
- High quality Roma-Kanji and Kana-Kanji input methods (Japanese FEP).
- Advanced Hangul and Hanja Korean input methods.
- Double byte enabled Edit Controls to handle CJK word break and allow to
change Edit Control's default font.
- Supports all the Windows display cards such as VGA, Super VGA, XGA, etc.,
and also supports all the Windows printer Drivers such as Ink Jet, Laser,
- Provides over 100 high quality CJK true type fonts and CJK true type
- Dynamically adjusts width of space character for Chinese and Japanese
- Provides the conversion of CJK true type fonts to single byte true type
- Supports Mapping English fonts to the DBCS fonts.
- 100% IBM compatible 386 or higher PC
- Any version of Windows 95/98/NT or Windows 3.x
- 4MB RAM minimum and 8MB or above are recommended
- VGA or higher monitor
- At least 6 MB of hard drive free space (larger space is required for
installing additional CJK true type fonts)